Privacy and Cancellation policy applicable to Use of the eq-Aware™ Website
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you choose to cancel any of our monthly coaching services, please email us with the request for cancellation at email@example.com. Please use “Cancellation” for the email subject so we can process your request a soon as possible.
Under this policy:
- We will do our best to immediately stop any further monthly payments but due to financial institution constraints, please make your request at least 2 weeks prior to your monthly billing date.
- Requests made within two weeks prior to a monthly billing date may be charged.
Use of Customer and Participant Mobile Phone Number
Text Message Policy
One of the avenues we use to communicate with parents/guardians and teenagers is through text messaging. Our coaching programs, Development and Development +, deliver videos and coaching guidance and support to Parents/Guardians and the Teenager in 5-6 separate text messages per month.
All of our text messages will contain an opt-out keyword, however, if either the parent/guardian or teenager opts out of text messaging, that person will no longer receive the coaching messages in this manner until they contact us and request an opt in text to re-enter the coaching text message campaign.
Text messaging charges may apply by the end users mobile phone carrier. It is the end user's responsibility to pay those charges.